CMDT 2017 emphasizes the practical features of clinical diagnosis and patient management in all fields of internal medicine and in specialties of interest to primary care practitioners and to subspecialists who provide general care.
This title includes:
· Detailed presentation of primary care topics, including gynecology, obstetrics, dermatology, ophthalmology, otolaryngology, psychiatry, neurology, toxicology, urology, geriatrics, orthopedics, women’s health, preventive medicine, and palliative care
· Concise format, facilitating efficient use in any practice setting
· More than 1000 diseases and disorders
· Annual update on HIV/AIDS and other newly emerging infections.
· Specific disease prevention information
· Easy access to medication dosages, with trade names indexed and costs updated in each edition
· Recent references, with unique identifiers (PubMed, PMID numbers) for rapid downloading of article abstracts and, in some instances, full-text reference articles