The Thieme E-Book Library is an online collection of illustrated full-color downloadable textbooks from Thieme’s Color Atlases and Flexibook series. Each electronic book retains the outstanding educational utility of the print version, including full-color illustrations and instructive text – plus a powerful search function to help users easily locate topics across the entire collection.
This comprehensive electronic library covers topics in the medical school curriculum to help students, researchers and clinicians master critical subjects in medicine and the life sciences.
- Focused coverage of clinical and scientific courses in the medical school curriculum
- Practical two-page units featuring clear, concise text alongside full-color illustrations for easy reference and review
- Ideal course supplement, study companion, and refresher for students and educators
- Essential research resource for scientists and clinicians from every discipline
Access and Functionality
- User-friendly interface featuring high-quality full-color illustrations
- Download books quickly, save and read full-text downloads offline
- Advanced searching tools for conducting field and full-text searches within individual books or throughout the entire E-Book Library
- Personalized accounts allow users to create bookshelves, set bookmarks, add notes, copy and print content directly, or download and print full chapters
The Welch Library Communications Team